WPC decking is also referred to as composite decking. It refers to that decking material type created by combining plastic and wood. WPC stands for wood plastic composite. The material composition comprises of about 45% timber fiber, additives and 55% HDPE.
Primary benefits offered by WPC Derby Decking
- Low maintenance: When WPC decking is concerned, you do not have to bother about sanding, staining and painting. You just need to clean it occasionally using soap water. Doing so will ensure that the decking appears as good as new for several years. However, this decking type might not be able to resist water stains. However, they vanish after rain stops. In such a case, more effort is to be put to clean them properly and thoroughly.
- Durability: WPC Derby Decking comprises of plastic material. It is considered to be durable when compared to other available alternatives. Besides this, the decking is created to withstand test of time as well as blend seamlessly. It is made resistant to several elements, thus affecting its life negatively. It can resist fading, staining, scratching and mold, etc. It is well-known for its durability such that the products many come with 10 years guarantee against splitting, rotting, cracking, decay, etc.
- Affordable: Initial cost of WPC Derby Decking is a bit high. But over time, you are likely to enjoy it. This product also does not require much maintenance. You do not have to waste money to maintain it. But standard decking can be costly. Therefore with WPC decking, you are able to save precious money and time when maintenance is concerned. Moreover, this material, unlike timber can last much longer without involving unnecessary expenses.
- Sustainable: WPC Derby Decking is created from environment-friendly materials. Recycled materials or products go into its creation, thereby prolonging its life and use. Hence, replacement will not be essential for a very long time.
- Installation: When installation is concerned, WPC decking is considered to be among the popular choices sold in the market. For proper drainage to take place under deck area, it is necessary to prepare the substructure first. Next, the subframe is laid in a manner that gradient is present about 1 percent from the walls. It should be laid lengthwise. The subframe is to be set from surrounding walls or obstacles allowing it to expand as and when needed.
Buying the best quality WPC Derby Decking will ensure greater satisfaction for a long time.