Irrespective of commercial, industrial or private buildings, air conditioning has become an indispensable factor in providing a pleasant living or working experience. No one can concentrate on their work or chores if they experience uncomfortable temperature situations within their living or workspace. Air-conditioners have become a must-have item for the majority of the modern population. Almost all offices, shopping malls, theatres, and other buildings have resorted to industrial air conditioning and hence should seek the help of efficient business management systems services, choose, install and maintain the kinds of air-conditioning suited for your space, thus enhancing the quality of your lives altogether.
There are varied kinds of air-conditioners, and it is often confusing and overwhelming to choose from when it comes to upgrading your space. Therefore, it is ideal for taking the help of a professional on the type of commercial air conditioning you need and a few technical details. The building management system service providers will take care of everything from installation to future servicing if and when required, without you having to worry much.
Building management systems provide:
- air-conditioning strategies for the whole building to increase energy efficiency and decrease cost
- a wholesome site audit
- 25% or higher energy savings as far as possible
- Standard performances for setting benchmarks and baselines for your facilities
- Upgraded chiller control panels to increase efficiency
- Trained staff and engineers to utilize your system to its fullest potential and identify and serve future rectification demands
They also offer services like:
- Looking to reduce lighting run time – by motion detection of internal lighting and lumen sensing for outdoor lighting or regrouping your lighting channels to reduce carbon footprint.
- Monitoring energy expenditure and reporting the same by using web-based reporting systems gives you a clear visual representation of the total usage.
- Efficient engineering to identify a cost-effective approach for both long and short term operation to building a comprehensive system that saves energy
- Utilize modern data centers equipped with ModBus to integrate the total system cost to monitor and alarm effectively. Alarms can be informed via emails, SNMP, SMS, or the front-end workstation of the system so that no contradictions in performance will be missed. The SNMP traps from your servers can also be accepted as a viable medium for the alarm routing system at all times.
- Upgraded chiller control panels to have a clean language display
- Optimization of water condenser to control flow rates, temperature, and fans. A keen observation of the water levels can make the system more water and electricity saving.
Apart from industrial air conditioning, residences and personal properties can utilize ducted system air conditioning. It can heat or cool down your whole house 24 hours a day yet remaining a cost-effective method. It operates from a central unit, conditioning your space through self-effacing grilles that may be located in the ceiling or floor.
Hence, good well-reputed building management can save you from air-conditioning-related worries and help you make the right choice.